Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths,
where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls...
Welcome to the Baileyville Baptist Church website. We are so pleased that you took the time to look us up and see what
we are all about. We are an Independant, King James Bible
believing, Soul-winning, Missions-minded Baptist Church.
Please take a few moments to browse our website and get to know us.
Our Church began on September 3rd, 1865 with a hard-working group of German Baptists who came here to start a new
There is a lot of history in this Church from the past 149 years, and
the old Church still stands true to the "old
paths." Today, Baileyville Baptist is doing it's best to reach our
small village as well as the town of Freeport, Forreston,
German Valley, Shannon and many other small communities within our area. We have folks who drive from Rockford,
Leaf River, Warren and other towns in Illinois on a regular basis.
If you are looking for a Church home, or are just visiting in our area, we invite you to stop in and check us out. We are
located six miles south of Freeport, Illinois at 303 West Franklin Street in Baileyville. You will find a warm reception and a
loving Church family waiting to make you feel welcomed.
- Sunday, April 20th - Men's Easter Breakfast 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
- Saturday, April 26th - Ladies Tea 1:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 8th Carry-in dinner after the morning service
- Friday, July 4th Cook-out at the Parsonage 11:00 a.m. - ???
- Saturday, August 9th Church Picnic at Krapes Park - Koenig Shelter 10 a.m,. - 2 p.m.
- Sunday, September 7th through Sunday, September 14th -Missions Conference with Dr. Mark Sigstad
- Tuesday, September 16th - Dr. Doug Cassel preaching
- Tuesday, September 30 Missionary Kerry Psinas 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 12 through Wednesday the 15th - Evangelist Joe Sturtz